Our trainings cater for participants from different companies and industries, who would like to develop their management and sales skills.
In our coachings, we analyse individual situations and special issues with the participants, which would go beyond the scope of a regular (internal) training sessions.
Together with the companies, we develop individualised enterprise models which outline the corporations’ vision and mission, but also its structure and target culture.
The Wertfreunde Enterprise Model
The basis of your individual success
We have specifically developed the Wertfreunde Enterprise Model as the basis of many courses and, thus, the basis of your individual success. The easily understandable model structure explains the company-specific connections between strategy, structure, and corporate culture.
Three questions concerning your STRATEGY
- How clearly is your strategy worded?
- Other than yourself, who could explain the aims of your strategy?
- How do you ensure that everyone understands the strategy?
Three questions concerning your STRUCTURE
- In what functions are employees in your company successful if your strategy is properly implemented?
- Faced with the same question about their respective functions, how would your employees respond?
- How many of your employees seek support in structure, and how willingly would they accept change?
Three questions concerning your CULTURE
- What culture would you like to foster?
- How do you ensure that this culture comes to life?
- What are the consequences if individuals don't observe the culture?
Leading Through Questions
In our open trainings, we work with participants from many different companies and industries who would like to develop in the areas of management and sales.