These days, we are measured by our success. However, we can only be successful if there is harmony between STRATEGY, STRUCTURE and CULTURE, and if our company is able to react quickly to changing markets.
The role of successful managers in this context:
- They have understood the STRATEGY and are able to communicate it to their teams in a targeted way, deriving clear objectives for their teams and spheres of influence.
- They create the STRUCTURAL requirements for implementing the STRATEGY by ensuring that their teams take on relevant responsibilities and develop the skills they need.
- They create a CULTURAL environment in which motivation can flourish and conflict is prevented, and they contribute to resolving existing conflict.
That way, it is possible to implement change quickly. Our manager trainings will provide you with helpful tools and insights for developing the right attitude. For this purpose, we will spend a total of five training units looking at the following aspects.
Managerial staff or employees who are being prepared for assuming managerial positions.
Investment 2.900,00 Euro plus hotel fee of 390,00 Euro.
This fee includes:
- Catering for all five training days (beverages, coffee breaks, lunch)
- Seminar room and technical equipment
All prices are subject to the current sales taxes. The investment amount is payable after the invoice before the first day of training.
What is my role in the company context?
- Strategy, structure and culture: understanding and implementation to be successful together
- Understanding, willingness and ability as the basic requirements for business success
- Communicating and realizing strategy
- Implementing responsibilities
- Acting as a role model
What is the key to successful communication?
- Being clear in defining objectives and expectations
- The impact of our own values and experience on our perception
- Dealing with unexpected situations
- The effects of consciousness and subconsciousness
- Active listening
- Projection, fixation and identification, and their role in misunderstandings, conflict and stress
- The ability to maintain dialogue in dealing with perceived attacks and objections
How can I develop my employees?
- The development meeting
- Give and take feedback
- Delegation: targeted and skills-based
- Positive performance monitoring
How can I embrace and manage change?
- Initiate change
- Communicating decisions
- Employee reactions in change processes
- Dealing with our own emotions in times of change
- Targeted strategy implementation
- Work meetings: Preparation, implementation and wrap-up
"Developing values – leadership in change"
In our trainings, we attach great importance to the fact that content is relevant for your everyday work and reality, so that it is both understandable and adaptable to your daily business operations.
Without a doubt, change is often met with initial, intrinsic resistance. However, this type of resistance is unlikely to occur if training content is really taken on board, as this will motivate people to really embrace change and implement it.
That is why in our trainings, we work with the participants to establish skills and insights by way of action cards, realistic exercises and continuous exchange. The success of our tailor-made trainings is determined by the interactive exchange between the trainer and the participants. The participants are asked to think about possible solutions for issues by using their own thoughts and experiences.
For this purpose, we use our efficient training method, “leading through questions”, and provide initial hints and information, if a participant does not know how to proceed. It is possible for conflict to occur in the course of this process, especially with regard to one’s own expectation of oneself and in the course of reflecting upon one’s own actions in the past. We deal with this conflict by way of positive confrontation and integrate our insights into our wealth of experience, so that a learning effect develops. This approach means that our trainings are not defined by the conservative approach of merely listening.
In order to continue integrating the training content into your professional lives, we recommend the sequential build-up for behaviour-based trainings (see figure). This means that the various units are interrupted by practical phases of three to four weeks’ duration. That way, participants can gradually integrate what they have learned into their day-to-day professional lives, without having to interrupt their operational work by more than a day at a time. In addition, experience has shown that incremental learning is more effective.
Should questions or problems arise during the practical phases and for up to two years after completion of training, our trainers will gladly be available for coaching via telephone.
Sequential training structure
The training is built up in sequences for continuous integration of content in the participants’ practice
This means that the various training units are interrupted by practical phases of three to four weeks’ duration. That way, participants can gradually integrate what they have learned into their day-to-day professional lives, without having to interrupt their operational work by more than a short time. In addition, experience has shown that incremental learning is more effective. Should questions or special challenges arise during the practical phases and for up to two years after completion of training, our trainers will be available for coaching via telephone.
Facts and figures
Provision of comprehensive training materials, such as individualised action cards, workbooks, etc.
Implementation of intensive, interactive training sessions in a sequential process
Telephone coaching in the practical phases
Dates & registration
Let’s be successful together
Further Informationen and Booking
Please contact us if you have questions or would like to book a training course. We are looking forward to your call!
+49 (0)228 387588-22
Office hours: Mon – Fri. 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMtraining@wertfreunde.de