The quality of our communication combined with a supportive attitude is decisive for shifting our employees’ safety from STRUCTURE to CULTURE and thus for supporting their motivation and accelerating change processes. Very few managers train their basic management skills on a regular basis once they have acquired them.
In addition, we will take an in-depth look at “Dealing with conflicts”.
In this training, we provide participants with the opportunity to train and/or deepen their skills and to gain additional skills based on practical cases. This can be compared to athletes:
- How much time do successful athletes invest in their training?
- What do they train?
- How quickly do errors slip in, in particular in basic skills?
- What athlete would stop training once they've won a match?
A prerequisite for participation in this training is the successful completion of the manager training “Successful together I”
This training is intended for participants of the “Successful together I” training who enjoy refreshing, deepening and supplementing the topics covered after some time has passed and they have gained some practical experience and discussing them in the network with other managers.
Investment 1.800,00 Euro plus hotel fee of 230,00 Euro.
This fee includes:
- Catering for all five training days (beverages, coffee breaks, lunch)
- Seminar room and technical equipment
All prices are subject to the current sales taxes. The investment amount is payable after the invoice before the first day of training.
- Repetition and deepening of connections between corporate STRATEGY, STRUCTURE and CULTURE
- Responding to questions resulting from the implementation of the manager training “Successful together I” as determined in the context of preparation of the training
- Deepening the core topics of the “Successful together I” training by means of exercises based on practical examples, which the participants already know from the “Successful together I” training In contrast to that training, the participants will not know in advance which techniques to apply in what situation. (Part 1)
- CONDUCTING development meetings
- Communicating decisions
- Filter / Open questions
- Imagination ≠ reality
- Keeping up our ability to maintain dialogue
- Active listening
- Planning and successfully initiating changes. We take the concept of John Kotter as a basis.
- Introduction to the topic: Dealing with conflicts
- Our possibilities to prevent conflicts
- Managers’ roles in conflicts
- Knowing conflict styles and their characteristics and learning how to deal with them
- The influence of our core competences on the occurrence of conflicts
- Analyse conflicts within the company on the basis of the corporate model
- The influence of all parties which might be involved in the conflict
- Possible causes for conflicts within the company
- Strategies for solving conflicts within the company
- The use of established techniques for solving conflicts
- Accommodating/moderating conflicts in the context of the understanding of one’s roles
"Developing values – leadership in change"
In our trainings, we attach great importance to the fact that content is relevant for your everyday work and reality, so that it is both understandable and adaptable to your daily business operations.
Without a doubt, change is often met with initial, intrinsic resistance. However, this type of resistance is unlikely to occur if training content is really taken on board, as this will motivate people to really embrace change and implement it.
That is why in our trainings, we work with the participants to establish skills and insights by way of action cards, realistic exercises and continuous exchange. The success of our tailor-made trainings is determined by the interactive exchange between the trainer and the participants. The participants are asked to think about possible solutions for issues by using their own thoughts and experiences.
For this purpose, we use our efficient training method, “leading through questions”, and provide initial hints and information, if a participant does not know how to proceed. It is possible for conflict to occur in the course of this process, especially with regard to one’s own expectation of oneself and in the course of reflecting upon one’s own actions in the past. We deal with this conflict by way of positive confrontation and integrate our insights into our wealth of experience, so that a learning effect develops. This approach means that our trainings are not defined by the conservative approach of merely listening.
In order to continue integrating the training content into your professional lives, we recommend the sequential build-up for behaviour-based trainings (see figure). This means that the various units are interrupted by practical phases of three to four weeks’ duration. That way, participants can gradually integrate what they have learned into their day-to-day professional lives, without having to interrupt their operational work by more than a day at a time. In addition, experience has shown that incremental learning is more effective.
Should questions or problems arise during the practical phases and for up to two years after completion of training, our trainers will gladly be available for coaching via telephone.
Sequential training structure
The training is built up in sequences for continuous integration of content in the participants’ practice
This means that the various training units are interrupted by practical phases of three to four weeks’ duration. That way, participants can gradually integrate what they have learned into their day-to-day professional lives, without having to interrupt their operational work by more than a short time. In addition, experience has shown that incremental learning is more effective. Should questions or special challenges arise during the practical phases and for up to two years after completion of training, our trainers will be available for coaching via telephone.
Facts and figures
Comprehensive-training-material Provision of comprehensive training materials, such as individualised action cards, workbooks, etc.
Interactive-training-sessions Implementation of intensive, interactive training sessions in a sequential process
Telephone-coaching Telephone coaching in the practical phases
Dates & registration
- Day 1: 29.09.2021
- Day 2: 02.11.2021
- Day 3: 23.11.2021
- Start: 8:30 h
- End: 17:00 h
- Day 1: 07.02.2022
- Day 2: 24.03.2022
- Day 3: 27.04.2022
- Start: 8:30 h
- End: 17:00 h
- Day 1: 25.08.2022
- Day 2: 22.09.2022
- Day 3: 25.10.2022
- Start: 8:30 h
- End: 17:00 h
Let’s be successful together
Further Informationen and Booking
Please contact us if you have questions or would like to book a training course. We are looking forward to your call!
+49 (0)228 387588-22
Office hours: Mon – Fri. 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMtraining@wertfreunde.de