The management responsibility which is probably the most crucial for company success is to guide their employees towards success, so that the employees assume their responsibilities with the aim to achieve strategic objectives and comply with the corporate culture.
In the professional training of their employees, many companies follow a process the implementation of which is to be controlled by the manager.
- What about the training of new managers?
- What responsibilities are assumed by the superior managers (managers2) in most companies when their employees (managers) are trained to become managers?
- How likely is it that the employees develop into managers if they are not trained and supported by their managers (manager2) in line with their delegation level?
- What is the share of manager management-related topics in conversations between manager2 and manager?
- How positive is the image the manager2 has of the management effected by the manager?
- How many change processes fail because managers2 do not support and control their managers sustainably?
This training is intended for participants of the “Successful together I and II” trainings who have assumed a responsibility or will assume a responsibility where they have to manage managers.
Investment 2.200,00 Euro plus hotel fee of 230,00 Euro.
This fee includes:
- Catering for all five training days (beverages, coffee breaks, three-course lunch)
- Seminar room and technical equipment
All prices are subject to 19% sales tax.
- Manager² between the poles of strategy, structure and culture
- Basics of learning and sustainable development of skills
- Managers’ responsibilities
- Transfer to manager²
- Behaviour of manager² if responsibilities are not assumed at manager level
- Tasks under responsibility, guiding the manager towards success
- Development of the process for supporting and training managers on the basis of the tools acquired in the “Successful together I” training
- Transfer of techniques acquired in the “Successful together I” training for direct management to the combination of direct and indirect perspective in managers’ management which is relevant for managers2
- Monitoring performance
- The development meeting
- The critical talk (admonition talk)
- Dealing with conflicts
- The role of manager² in the implementation of change processes
- Initiate changes
- Communicate changes to the manager
- Implementation monitoring
- Support of the implementation process
- Managing one’s own further development to fulfil one’s responsibilities
"Developing values – leadership in change"
In our trainings, we attach great importance to the fact that content is relevant for your everyday work and reality, so that it is both understandable and adaptable to your daily business operations.
Without a doubt, change is often met with initial, intrinsic resistance. However, this type of resistance is unlikely to occur if training content is really taken on board, as this will motivate people to really embrace change and implement it.
That is why in our trainings, we work with the participants to establish skills and insights by way of action cards, realistic exercises and continuous exchange. The success of our tailor-made trainings is determined by the interactive exchange between the trainer and the participants. The participants are asked to think about possible solutions for issues by using their own thoughts and experiences.
For this purpose, we use our efficient training method, “leading through questions”, and provide initial hints and information, if a participant does not know how to proceed. It is possible for conflict to occur in the course of this process, especially with regard to one’s own expectation of oneself and in the course of reflecting upon one’s own actions in the past. We deal with this conflict by way of positive confrontation and integrate our insights into our wealth of experience, so that a learning effect develops. This approach means that our trainings are not defined by the conservative approach of merely listening.
In order to continue integrating the training content into your professional lives, we recommend the sequential build-up for behaviour-based trainings (see figure). This means that the various units are interrupted by practical phases of three to four weeks’ duration. That way, participants can gradually integrate what they have learned into their day-to-day professional lives, without having to interrupt their operational work by more than a day at a time. In addition, experience has shown that incremental learning is more effective.
Should questions or problems arise during the practical phases and for up to two years after completion of training, our trainers will gladly be available for coaching via telephone.
Sequential training structure
The training is built up in sequences for continuous integration of content in the participants’ practice
This means that the various training units are interrupted by practical phases of three to four weeks’ duration. That way, participants can gradually integrate what they have learned into their day-to-day professional lives, without having to interrupt their operational work by more than a short time. In addition, experience has shown that incremental learning is more effective. Should questions or special challenges arise during the practical phases and for up to two years after completion of training, our trainers will be available for coaching via telephone.
Facts and figures
Comprehensive-training-material Provision of comprehensive training materials, such as individualised action cards, workbooks, etc.
Interactive-training-sessions Implementation of intensive, interactive training sessions in a sequential process
Telephone-coaching Telephone coaching in the practical phases
Dates & registration
- Day 1: 10.10.2019
- Day 2: 07.11.2019
- Day 3: 05.12.2019
- Start: 8:30 h
- End: 17:00 h
- M44 Meeting Center
- Johann-Krane-Weg 44
- 48149 Münster
Let’s be successful together
Further Informationen and Booking
Please contact us if you have questions or would like to book a training course. We are looking forward to your call!
+49 (0)228 387588-22
Office hours: Mon – Fri. 9:00 AM – 6:00 PMtraining@wertfreunde.de