These days, we are judged by our success. In order to be successful in B2B sales, an in-depth understanding of our customers and their needs will be gaining immense importance in the future. The role of a salesperson is shifting towards consultancy. Customers need stability in the persons whose advice they seek and security in their procurement decisions.Our open sales training focuses on skills that help us become aware of our customers’ needs and give them the security they need.
Investment 2.900,00 Euro plus hotel fee of 390,00 Euro.
This fee includes:
- Catering for all five training days (beverages, coffee breaks, lunch)
- Seminar room and technical equipment
All prices are subject to the current sales taxes. The investment amount is payable after the invoice before the first day of training.
- Our effect on the customer: Conscious and subconscious factors
- Our perception filter The basis for understanding our customers
- Open questions Convincing instead of pleading
- The customer model: Perceiving the customer in the context of STRATEGY, STRUCTURE and CULTURE
- Active listening: Obtaining information and motivating others to talk
- The meta message: Correct understanding
- The arrangement: Our way of conveying security
- Perception and reality: Learning to control our emotions
The sale process
- The sale process From initial contact to closing the deal
- Cold calling: Acquiring in a well-prepared and targeted way
- Making initial contact: Our opportunity for leaving a positive impression
- Preparing the customer visit Defining clear objectives and monitoring success
- The customer meeting: Asking the right questions and obtaining important information
- Preparing and conducting negotiations: Staying on top of things
- Closing the deal Finding the right moment for asking the right questions
"Developing values – leadership in change"
In our trainings, we attach great importance to the fact that content is relevant for your everyday work and reality, so that it is both understandable and adaptable to your daily business operations.
Without a doubt, change is often met with initial, intrinsic resistance. However, this type of resistance is unlikely to occur if training content is really taken on board, as this will motivate people to really embrace change and implement it.
That is why in our trainings, we work with the participants to establish skills and insights by way of action cards, realistic exercises and continuous exchange. The success of our tailor-made trainings is determined by the interactive exchange between the trainer and the participants. The participants are asked to think about possible solutions for issues by using their own thoughts and experiences.
For this purpose, we use our efficient training method, “leading through questions”, and provide initial hints and information, if a participant does not know how to proceed. It is possible for conflict to occur in the course of this process, especially with regard to one’s own expectation of oneself and in the course of reflecting upon one’s own actions in the past. We deal with this conflict by way of positive confrontation and integrate our insights into our wealth of experience, so that a learning effect develops. This approach means that our trainings are not defined by the conservative approach of merely listening.
In order to continue integrating the training content into your professional lives, we recommend the sequential build-up for behaviour-based trainings (see figure). This means that the various units are interrupted by practical phases of three to four weeks’ duration. That way, participants can gradually integrate what they have learned into their day-to-day professional lives, without having to interrupt their operational work by more than a day at a time. In addition, experience has shown that incremental learning is more effective.
Should questions or problems arise during the practical phases and for up to two years after completion of training, our trainers will gladly be available for coaching via telephone.
Sequential training structure
The training is built up in sequences for continuous integration of content in the participants’ practice
This means that the various training units are interrupted by practical phases of three to four weeks’ duration. That way, participants can gradually integrate what they have learned into their day-to-day professional lives, without having to interrupt their operational work by more than a short time. In addition, experience has shown that incremental learning is more effective. Should questions or special challenges arise during the practical phases and for up to two years after completion of training, our trainers will be available for coaching via telephone.
Facts and figures
Provision of comprehensive training materials, such as individualised action cards, workbooks, etc.
Implementation of intensive, interactive training sessions in a sequential process
Telephone coaching in the practical phases
Dates & registration
Let’s be successful together
Further Informationen and Booking
Please contact us if you have questions or would like to book a training course. We are looking forward to your call!
+49 (0)228 387588-22
Office hours: Mon – Fri. 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMtraining@wertfreunde.de