- Training consultant
- Managing partner
- Born: 1974
- Marital status: single
Experience in Training and Coaching (since 2006)
- approx. 90 training/workshop days p.a.
- approx. 160 coaching hours p.a.
Responsibilities in addition to training
- Sales back office
- Sales field service
- Head of back office
- Head of marketing
- Head of sales
- Head of export
- Member of the Management Board
- Managing director
As a young manager, I was prepared for my new responsibilities by a 60-year-old managing director. I spent the first two years as his employee, and the last two years as his manager.
He was a role model in many ways:
- He had a clearly defined set of values, which he incorporated into all of his leadership activities.
- He always put his team first and never lost sight of his company’s interests.
- He was close to his team and yet sustained the necessary distance.
- He used to say what had to be said and always used the right tone.
- He was aware of his effect on others and used it in a conscious manner.
- He used to be happier about his team’s successes than about his own, and contributed to these successes in a significant way.
If you ask me who has had the greatest influence on me during my professional career as a manager, I will mention his name.
I want to contribute to providing employees with these kinds of managers.